 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4725
Re: ***FREE*** Red Train Windows AND glass
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:30:18 GMT

Ben Roller wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, John Neal writes:
If you are trying to compete with my offer, you should post to .auction IMO.
Or make your own offer on a new post.

I'm not taking bids on my windows, I was offering the windows for a set price
($20 from the sign-up + $10 for the referral = $30) and not for auction.  I did
not post just to compete, but to offer a similar deal with a slightly different
product and terms.  I felt that I'd get enough exposure as a reply to a thread
and didn't feel that it warranted a new thread.  I don't see anything in the
Terms of Use about one offer per thread.

Okay, fair enough.  This ground was covered in the past and I don't feel like
going there again:-)

Everyone, if you want to buy four red windows with glass, take John's offer.
If you want to buy one gray window with train glass, take mine.

Before I spin this off to .theory, I will say that the offers are for a limited
time until the 18th on which day X ends their promo.

-John

Ben Roller

FUT: market.theory