 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4726
4725  |  4727
Subject:
Monorail Motors for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:06:47 GMT

Hello All,

I´ve found a shop with lots of service packs today. I´ll post more details
soon. The monorail packs are 3 Spare Motors (the complete middlepart of the
train not just the blank motor) for US$ 30 each and 3 service packs 5039, the
start/stop rail for US$ 8 each.

I´ll be back in the shop on saturday and take some pictures of all the other
service packs. Just a little teaser until then...

Happy building, Ralph