 Marketplace / Theory / 88
Re: **WTB Orange 1x4s**
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:35:41 GMT

Alan G. Carmack wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Alan G. Carmack writes:

What sets have =orange= pieces??

Notably, last year's U.S. Halloween buckets, and Star Wars sets. Others may
have them too.

I missed this whole Halloween thing, I guess because we do not go shopping
much that time of year.  What were/are those buckets?

I missed them also, I was in my dark ages still...

When I saw the various buckets with silver bricks, I thought to myself LEGO
was really trying to suck as much money out of people who would buy a whole
set just for one piece.  I do not like that kind of marketing, neither am I
one who has enough cash to participate in such ploys.

Oh, but I've been quite happy to buy several Silver Freestyle tubs. Nice
collection of parts, and my Pirates will love capturing the galleon
carrying all that silver...  I did pass on Silver 1201 pc brick tubs
which cost a buck more than the blue 1200 pc brick tub.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com