 Marketplace / Theory / 871
  Auction Stats!

My biggest (73 lots) ever ebay auction has ended! Stats: Total bids : 1005 Total hits : 16641 Bids per item : 13.77 High : 28 - (URL) : 3 - (URL) per item: 228 High : 764 - (URL) still can not explain the above - any ideas?) Low : 127 (URL) per Hit: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) Perhaps because they don't come in many low-end sets? There was also a really cool robot designed using three of these, which would be the main reason why I would want three of them! (...) Richard (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) them might be part of it. It sounds off-putting, to me anyway. Mind you, because there are different people bidding on the two lots, you have to expect there to be a difference in the final price. Kevin (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) I must say that I do not see these turntables auctioned very often. Probably because they only come in mainly the largest of the technic sets. Personnally, one of the main reasons I got 8 space shuttles when they were at Zany Brainy was for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) One thing I tend to do is if I finds a very interesting partial lot, or notice several lots of interest from the same seller, I look at all their other auctions. There are certain sellers I routinely check all their auctions (and if you want (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) Title Searching A good thing to do is to look out for sellers who have not put "Lego" in their title, as these auctions get far fewer hits (and bids?). The url below gives Lego Train items, with no "Lego" in the title (1 hit): (URL) just for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Auction Stats!

(...) if i had to guess, this one got a lot of hits from people just searching for "turntable" in the auction title. every wannabe dj on the planet needs 2 turntables (and a microphone) if they want to be where it's at. -dave -- David Wiggins o: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)