 Marketplace / Theory / 803
Re: "Free Web Space"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:34:17 GMT

You are correct, I read their full T&C and they are quite clear.

Scott A

I've heard that Tripod will yank your account if they get the
idea that you are using them to host images to be displayed from
other servers (ie use them as a holding ground for ebay auction
images or the like).  I'm not sure about that, but I've heard
that.  If it's not in their terms of service agreement, then
that's probably incorrect information and they might be a good
choice.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"