 Marketplace / Theory / 802
Re: "Free Web Space"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:32:54 GMT

My past auctions have ranged from 300-700 hits. So I'd imagine things could
soon mount up if the pictures are large (in k) or you have a few pictures.

Scott A

Frank Filz wrote:

What are peoples experience with bandwidth per month useage for auction
pictures? I'm a little worried about popular pictures after putting some
town pictures up for RyanSmith, and 100 accesses of the page eating way
more than half my per month bandwidth. Of course the page had a bunch of
pictures, and they weren't small, but this is still a concern.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com