 Marketplace / Theory / 532
Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 05:14:22 GMT

The only trouble I had was that the salesperson said that the catalog code • I
gave did not qualify.

I didn't even have a catalog.  I told the guy I got the notice off the
newsgroups.  I even told him that I NEVER had a catalog, that I just
download them off the web.  (this led to a brief discussion about my ISDN
line, and how the poor saleman was stuck at 28.8)

Troy