 Marketplace / Shopping / 1327
Re: US S@H Specials Nov 18 - 21, 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:56:50 GMT

Grrr!  Well, if I had talked to your lady, Lego would have made an extra $40
off me today.

-John Van

Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote in message
John Van wrote:
Phone specials _do not_ count toward the $75 threshold for receiving a • free
McDonalds set.

That depends who you talk to.  I specifically asked if they did, and the
lady told me that if I made a mixed order of some catalog items and some
phone specials that together total $75 or more, then I could get the
McD set.

/Eric McCarthy/