 Marketplace / Theory / 431
  Re: Interesting interpretation of "new in box"

I got a note from the first seller, he THOUGHT he had the box and told me he was going to modify the listing to clarify. I think he's jake. The second seller I did not send mail to so cannot comment on. While we can have good fun here we do need to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Interesting interpretation of "new in box"

I haven't corresponded with the second seller but the first one, based on his note, really did believe he had the box, turned his place upside down for it, and failed to find it, finding only the destroyed remains. See his listing, which has been (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Interesting interpretation of "new in box"

In both cases I think ignorance is the problem, rather than deceitfulness. (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)