 Marketplace / Theory / 2631
Re: Is this legal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
I found this while browsing ebay today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=5903599649&rd=1

Is this legal? Does not seem so, but since Lego allows brickshelf to post
instructions, I'm not how the copyrights are handled.

Jeramy

It seems pretty iffy to me, especially the part where he claims copyright!

Perhaps he is claiming copyright on the stuff he wrote, that's fine - but he
makes it sound like he is claiming copyright on everything, including the
instructions for >2000 LEGO sets.

JohnG, GMLTC