 Marketplace / Theory / 2592
Re: 10$ S&H ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:02:03 GMT

Well my take on this was you thought the 'quote' was ok, before you knew the
breakdown so forgot you found out and let it slide.  You agreed that the
shipping was ok and paid it so turning that into a negative feedback would be
considered pretty nasty I think.

We too charge a shipping/handling fee, but use automated software so Canada vs
USA/international really doesn't change much but we charge between 3-15$
depending on the packaging necessary, ie 3$ minimum, you want bubble padding for
a star destroyer thats getting into the 15$ range.  Boxes/tape (we use 3mil
heavy duty EXPENSIVE)/worms all that costs money.  We don't recycle boxes since
they get too heavily damaged during shipping, so only brand new.