 Marketplace / Theory / 2589
Re: 10$ S&H ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:21:23 GMT

"David Arnon" <david_arnonPlease@Noemail.Spamcom> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

So...
What should I do?
Is that acceptable as a decent way of conducting business?
Should I insist to get that difference back? (can he refund part of the • money
through PayPal?)
Should I leave negative/neutral feedback?
This guy has 230 positive feedbacks with NO negative or neutral ones! Am I • the
only one that feels bad about such a behavior?

Any feedback will be appreciated as I'm really not sure what to do and if • my bad
feeling about this is even justified.

Thanks,
- David

Were the charges listed as Shipping and Handling or just Shipping?  If it
was stated as S&H, then you have little ground to stand on because
"handling" is a subjective fee.  If the listing stated buyer pays "actual
shipping" then you have a beef although I doubt you'll ever get any money
from it.

Hard to say what to do - I typically write experiences off like this as a
cost of doing business on the Internet and then choose not to do business
with that person again.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com