 Marketplace / Theory / 2402
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 08:11:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I think it has more to do with the fact that he came here and bragged about
it then it has to do with it actually being wrong.  If you are going to do
something shifty, the least you could do is keep it to yourself.  Bragging
about it is just asking for people to come down on you for it.

Troy

I'd like to brag about a scam I pulled of in my college years, could we have
a no-flame support group for this sort of thing on LUGNET or is everyone
here more morally complete than me?  TRU probably hated me, but KB and my
LEGO pile loved me for it.  Ooooo!  Yer all just makin' me wanna tell!!!!
I CAN'T!
Sorry,
-Aaron-