 Off-Topic / Debate / 16445
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:32:16 GMT

<snip> the never ending stoooorryy... la la la la la la la

Congratulations to everyone concerned in regards to their congnitive
deducing skills. I had to read half the thread before I had fully figured
out what Matt had done and some had already flamed him in the first few posts!!

Not much to add here except true he may have scammed so an so store, but he
paid money! Think of how much lego goes awol every year due to theft. Matt's
only real crime is bragging publically about this and drawing undue
attention from the store's themselves. Heck, you've admitted to the universe
that you did this lmao. Great scam but proly keep it under your lid.
Only reason I havnt backed up through the Toys'R'Us stockroom wall with a
van in the middle of the night is because I don't have a van. The fear of
getting caught is a factor too. That puts me on about rung 2 of Kohlberg's
moral ladder, but mabye even 5? Speaking of morals, Matt: here's a
"moral'o'meter" for your mirror ;-) :
http://www.moebius.dynu.com/moralmirror.jpg

cheers, Joseph

ps to Suz: ty for trying to coral these hooligans and sorry if I posted out
of topic here lol, ~ cashes in his impartial newbie credits ~