 Marketplace / Theory / 2397
Re: Poor Target....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 18:43:39 GMT

<snip entire debate of fraud on target, Wal-Mart of Jango Fett Slave I>

All these wonderful posts on Matt commiting fraud... =)

After reading all these post for and against his actions it makes me wonder
if those who are mad at him are INDEED mad at him for comitting 'fraud'
(eother in the legal or moral sense).  Could it be that you are REALLY
mad/jesouls (subconsouisly) at  him for

a) getting a $100 set for only $50 while you paid $100
b) getting a $100 set that YOU don't have, yet
c) having the 'talent' of getting the $100 set the way he did or
d) Matt now has ONE MORE TOY that you don't have.

=)

I would find it VERY VERY HARD to believe that all the against people are
INDEED against it for the legal/moral reason they stated ONLY!  We are all
afterwall human and the 'super-ego' that each of us have but dones't know
about is indeed trying this discussion.
-AHui