 Marketplace / Theory / 2389
  Re: The competitive market place

I disagree with Jude, and agree with Frank. (...) You can be completely respectful and still treat someone like dirt if you highjack their post to lowball their sales offer. If I follow your logic, as long as I do it all politely, it's fine. I think (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The competitive market place

(...) I dunno, I kinda like the 'don't make me mad'. We are here at the grace of Suz et al. Sure we paid money, but is like Boy Scouts--I paid money to that as well--didn't mean I could just do as I please. There's structure, and there are people (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The competitive market place

(...) What if you are merely pointing out that the item offered at the stated price is not the best deal out there? That is both a kind of highjacking and low-balling, even if it is through a third party not invloved in the thread. I happen to (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

richard marchetti wrote in message ... (...) thread. (...) Me too. How is it that when one of us sees a higher-than-reasonable price for something on eBay which we know is available cheaper elsewhere, people diss the seller ("scalper", etc) and (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.market.theory)