 Marketplace / Theory / 2316
Re: Question on Ep. 2 set releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Mark Chittenden writes:
I would be very surprized if the EP II stuff does NOT show up in the retail
stores, especially in time for christmas shopping.

<snip>

New product will generally show up in stores when the stores do stock/shelf
resets. WM, KM & Target generally do one during late Aug or Sept. That is the
big pre-christmas reset. WM (and KM I suppose) will do minor stock movement
between then and Christmas, but nothing very major without good cause. Having
said that, if EP II gets a dedicated run of shelf space (for all toys, like HP
did in some stores), then that stuff could drop in magically at almost any time.

Ray