 Marketplace / Theory / 2321
Re: Question on Ep. 2 set releases
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 05:23:46 GMT

I would be very surprized if the EP II stuff does NOT show up in the retail
stores, especially in time for christmas shopping.

I would expect EP 2 stuff to hit the retail shelves to coincide with the movie
release. That way any EP 2 advertising sells both the movie and the
merchandising in one hit.

However, there would be no reason not to sell it at S@H prior as people going
to S@H are presumably attracted to it primarily for being Lego, as opposed to
primarily being attracted primarily because it's EP2.

Kerry