 Marketplace / Theory / 2047
Re: Here we go again.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:36:11 GMT

I doubt it will do as well as this seller is hoping.  He states that the retail
is 8k, and has the buy it now at 16k.  For bulk, even on a buy it now, 2x
retail sounds really high to me.  Good luck to him though, It would be a pain
to sell everything individually.
|3en Cox

In lugnet.market.theory, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  Let the games begin!

  (Not a flog, but a discovery.)
  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=586784996

  Although it claims to be "perhaps the largest LEGO collection ever
  owned by a consumer," it is of course not even close to that title,
  but it is still fairly large.  Any guesses on how it'll do?  And is
  this a trend we're starting to see?

  curious,

  LFB