 Marketplace / Theory / 2046
Re: Here we go again.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:33:10 GMT

  Although it claims to be "perhaps the largest LEGO collection ever
  owned by a consumer," it is of course not even close to that title

Heck, my measly collection is larger (160K pieces, including most of the 9V
train stuff...).  I was disapointed where I read 57K pieces, and claiming to be
the largest collection.  I know people who have that much in boxed lego!

According to my lego spreadsheet, I have 1054 sets, and 160871 bricks (which is
low, I have more than that, but I can directly account for all of those sets)

James P