 Marketplace / Theory / 1918
Re: 9731 inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:59:22 GMT

Thomas Main wrote:

Dan Boger wrote:

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 05:26:00AM +0000, Zhengrong Zang wrote:
Does anyone have inventory of 9731 vision command?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/9731

:)

It would be neat to somehow tally how much each of us use resources like
this.  There are inventories, instruction scans, and LUGNET features
that I use all the time.  If the folks running these could keep a tally
of our use and suggest a fee (something like $0.05 per use), we could
forward payment to them every so often.  Could this be accomplished
through use of a cookie?  Maybe it could even be semi-automated.  For
instance, we would put in a credit card account and once our total
reached a certain minimum (say $20.00), our card would be charged.  This
way, the effort that these folks put in to providing these services
would be rewarded.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Todd does accept gifts to Lugnet. I can see helping to keep Lugnet up. As
far as those of us who scan or compile, I feel it's done voluntarily. I've
put a few set inventories up, but I did it because I wanted to. If you want
to support the process, include an inventory of your own, or send a "Thanks"
e-mail to the person whose inventory you used. Gratitude/appreciation is
worth more than a nickle to my thinking.

Mark K.