 Database / Set Inventories / 581
Re: 9731 inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:52:04 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 05:26:00AM +0000, Zhengrong Zang wrote:
Does anyone have inventory of 9731 vision command?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/9731

:)

It would be neat to somehow tally how much each of us use resources like
this.  There are inventories, instruction scans, and LUGNET features
that I use all the time.  If the folks running these could keep a tally
of our use and suggest a fee (something like $0.05 per use), we could
forward payment to them every so often.  Could this be accomplished
through use of a cookie?  Maybe it could even be semi-automated.  For
instance, we would put in a credit card account and once our total
reached a certain minimum (say $20.00), our card would be charged.  This
way, the effort that these folks put in to providing these services
would be rewarded.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu