 Marketplace / Theory / 1856
    Feeback - how worthwhile is it? —Mike Stanley
   I've been mulling over the feedback thing in my mind lately, especially after someone pointed out what appears to be a pretty strong effort to "pump up" feedback by making multiple small orders from the same buyer on Brickbay. So I guess what I'm (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Feeback - how worthwhile is it? —Frank Filz
     (...) Are you talking about feedback in general, or just feedback from a sellers perspective on Brickbay (as your responses seem to suggest)? My perspective is as a buyer, who plans to sell at some point. (...) On eBay, I always look at feedback (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: Feeback - how worthwhile is it? —Mike Stanley
     (...) I was mainly thinking about feedback ON Brickbay, but not so much from either one perspective or another when it comes to buying or selling. I do take your point about sellers having to worry less, though. Oddly enough I was just browsing (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Feeback - how worthwhile is it? —Ray Sanders
   (...) Mostly, I ignore feedback numbers. Unless there is some problem with an order, then I go back and see if this has happened before. Thats informative. (...) I don't assume anything about buyers. The 'body launguage' & tempo of a persons email (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)