 Marketplace / Theory / 1817
Re: Bank (money) transfer - any experts ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:40:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Dejan Pavlovic writes:
I'd be also very grateful if someone could tell me how high the
fees are for wiring the money from state to state inside US ?

Well, the only time I participated in wiring money from state to state in
the US (this was several years ago) each of the banks (sending and
receiving) charged around $10 to process the transaction.

Karen