 Marketplace / Theory / 1409
1408  |  1410
Subject:
Husband bids on wife's auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:27:24 GMT

I'm sure everyone will enjoy this one....
An auction on ebay finished a couple of hours ago, I wouldn't have noticed
if it wasn't kind of obvious.
The item number was #352488573 - 6706 frontier patrol.
The seller was userid - smonro
The high bidder was   - csmunro
The bid was made with three or so hours to go at around $3 plus.
A later bidder dropped out after it got up to $6.07 leaving 'csmunro' as the
winner.

Maybe there was an attack on the 'fort' underway and they needed the cavalry
to hang around a while longer.
Maybe it was the Fort Legoredo picnic day.

They both have 'me' pages so you don't have to do much research.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>