 Marketplace / Theory / 1411
Re: Husband bids on wife's auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Paul Sinasohn writes:
You know, I'd REALLY love to be a fly on the wall when this gets talked about
between the two of them!  :-)

I think I'll ask what happened....

Paul Sinasohn

Why don't they just set a higher starting price (but that costs more!)
Maybe she should have kept her own name.
They say they enjoy ebay on their 'me' page, guess when you can both take
part in the same auction it just draws you that much closer together.

pete.w

In lugnet.market.theory, Peter White writes:
I'm sure everyone will enjoy this one....
An auction on ebay finished a couple of hours ago, I wouldn't have noticed
if it wasn't kind of obvious.
The item number was #352488573 - 6706 frontier patrol.
The seller was userid - smonro
The high bidder was   - csmunro
The bid was made with three or so hours to go at around $3 plus.
A later bidder dropped out after it got up to $6.07 leaving 'csmunro' as the
winner.

Maybe there was an attack on the 'fort' underway and they needed the cavalry
to hang around a while longer.
Maybe it was the Fort Legoredo picnic day.

They both have 'me' pages so you don't have to do much research.

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>