 Marketplace / Theory / 129
Re: pre-auction announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:30:54 GMT

Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Greetings all,

I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon.
(Tomorrow if all goes well.)  Because of the way it will be set up, late

I have started this auction.  Please see
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=petgametoymac&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=0
for the eBay lots.  I also have an aquarium for sale, so excuse it's
intrusion on that list :-)

Each lot has a tile, sometimes descriptive text, a picture, and
information about the auction as a whole.

I've been bidding away, but one thing I have to say, I find the e-mail
interface of something like Auczilla easier to use, waiting for eBay to
respond sometimes is painfull...

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com