 Marketplace / Auctions / 1844
Re: pre-auction announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:15:56 GMT

Christopher L. Weeks <c576653@cclabs.missouri.edu> wrote:
I have started this auction.  Please see
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=petgametoymac&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=0
for the eBay lots.  I also have an aquarium for sale, so excuse it's
intrusion on that list :-)

Wow, Rachael would kill for that tank.  I'll forward the link to her -
see what she thinks about borrowing a truck and driving to Missouri.
:)

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)