 Marketplace / Auctions / 1843
Re: pre-auction announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:02:38 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:

Greetings all,

I will be attempting a largish parts auction on eBay beginning soon.
(Tomorrow if all goes well.)  Because of the way it will be set up, late

I have started this auction.  Please see
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=petgametoymac&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=0
for the eBay lots.  I also have an aquarium for sale, so excuse it's
intrusion on that list :-)

Each lot has a tile, sometimes descriptive text, a picture, and
information about the auction as a whole.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA