 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 41 – 60 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Has anyone successfully got this yet? I just tried downloading the new LDD 1.5, but don't see any new palettes, and a 3-piece model created with an old palette still gives me loads of extra parts. Enquiring minds want to know if I'm just being (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) It looks like there has been some sort of back up in Billund (though you probably figured that out by now). This information was accurate last Thursday from the head of LEGO Factory, so imagine something weird must have thrown a kink into the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Anticipation... It's the thing of childhood; the thing of Christmas morning. For most of MY life, it's been the thing of LEGO. I'd rather know early, and bask in the glow of sweet, sweet anticipation, then stumble upon it last minute, falling (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) LDD 1.5 is the current version. It's been out for quite awhile now. My guess is, it hasn't started yet. (April Fool's joke late, indeed ;-) ) HTH, -- joshua (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

Now lets see what sort of peices they offer. I've been less that thrilled with the previous selections. I can hear bricklink dealers shuttering around the world. (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) That is great news indeed! Also gives me hope that Lego Train Factory will be priced realistically (i.e. a typical car or engine won't end up costing $500+) Spencer (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) LMAO! Sorry, couldn't help myself - someone named "Earley" making a joke about being late? Too funny! ROSCO (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Sounds like a late April Fools :D (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 1.220)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Wow, great news Kelly and thanks for bringing it to our attention... I am glad the date is April 8th, one week earlier and I wouldnt have assumed this was a Kim Impossible. Cheers, Janey "Red Brick" (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.219)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) --SNIP-- Here are my thoughts as the most recent person to kick up a fuss about mispostings of sales. Brief summary: don't worry, unless it's blatantly for your profit I'm unlikely to kick up any fuss ;) Long answer: I have no problem with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.219)

  LEGO Factory fulfillment is MAY 8 (was: LF Individual Parts Fulfillment)

(...) As you've all noticed, April 8th has come and gone with no change in LF. I did find out that there was a miscommunication, and since I dislike assigning blame or pointing fingers (like at Steve Witt for instance) I won't go into details. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX)

factory, parts
(score: 1.215)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) Yeah, they've got almost enough to do a useful roof-- but no genuine peak pieces! (apart from (URL)) On the plus side, you can sort of make do with what is available. With no peaks. And flimsy construction of concave corners that look a little (...) (18 years ago, 6-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts, list
(score: 1.179)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick Whining ...

(...) I completely understand where you’re coming from. Pick a brick is very frustrating. I’m still trying to figure out why they put black 4x7 car bases in the wall. The wheels that would go on that base are wayyyyy too small for what they would (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 1.100)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) This is the BEST Halloween. How’s this for a Trick-or-Treat!!! I feel like one of those lucky people who tour a Lego factory and pick up an assortment of rare parts…I’ve always dreamt that I’d find 25-30 pieces of drk. Gray round shields from (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

factory, parts
(score: 1.052)

  (canceled)

parts, list
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey

(...) SNIPPY of list Hello Steve (And others), Thanks a lot! I really appreciate this. I guess I should have mentioned that I was looking for regular parts (like 1 x x etc) too. But this was still a great help. Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX)

parts, list
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Hello Doug, Happy to learn that we have a PAB in the great white north. Do you have the list of parts at the store? Is the only choice are the picture you took? It look limited but a start. thanks, Martin (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

parts, list
(score: 0.965)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

(...) I think Shaun's list of desired functionality is way too much to ask for (largely because shipping costs are going to be very tricky to calculate, since some of them are based on actual cost, and others are calculated based on quantity/weight (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts, list
(score: 0.951)

  Re: Regarding Bricklink Utilities

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:I137sJ.1I0v@lugnet.com... (...) for.... (...) daily. (...) should be (...) Also, BrikTrak *kinda* has some of the functionality described - on a simple level anyway. As Kevin mentioned, you (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.950)

More:  Next Page >>