 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 381 – 400 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Legoland California Gift Box model

(...) Yes, the only way you can pick one up is at the breakfast. You can sign up at Guest Services. The breakfast itself is in the Fun Town restaurant. The Gift box model is definitely nice, but I VERY much suggest that you assemble it while eating (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Target clearance...any other good sales?

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G6725M.B0x@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) I found the following on clearance at Target(s) here in NC: 2250 Holiday Advent Calendar - (URL) Shanhai Surprise - (URL) Blaze Attack - (URL) Sea (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.407)

  Re: Target.com sales - lots of good deals!

(...) Something weird is going on here... when I view the product list page these prices appear but when I view the product details page a different price appears. For example the "Royal Joust reg. $19.99, now $9.90" shows up at $13.99 on the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.406)

  Not looking good for eToys...

Trade press is reporting that eToys has said they are going to run out of cash sometime in March or so barring another funding round or a white knight. And with Amazon allying with TRU on the toy front, there's not too much hope of a ecommerce white (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping) !

list
(score: 1.406)

  MAILING LIST

Hi Legofans, Just one mail to prevent you that if you are subscribed to DYA's mailing list, you'll receive, in priority and several hours, before my posts on newsgroups news from DYA, about new Lego models. This act is important, because we'll (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.406)

  Save 10% -- Re: Furthur Price Reductions at etoys

If you want to save another 10%, follow these steps: If you have another email address, create a wish list with the items you want under your first email address, share it with your second email address, then logout: www.etoys.com/exec/logout Now (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Where are the outlet stores?

There is not one in MN. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.405)

  ERROR

Hi Legofans, Sorry: I made a mistake: you must read "6516" and not "6416" in my Lego list. Thanks for your understanding, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.405)

  Where are the outlet stores?

I noticed there have been a couple of references to Lego Outlet Stores. Is there a list of Lego Outlet locations or, more specifically, does anyone know if there's one in Minnesota? Thanks Gary (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Buy 5305 and 5310

(...) They still list the 5310 in the catalog I just got. Ask them to search for the light part maybe it's changed numbers on us. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 1.404)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001

(...) So does LEGO, obviously. Check the post you replied to... (...) Those sets are unlikely to go on S@H special anytime soon. The specials are usually on stuff that they're trying to get rid of - generally older discontinued stuff that didn't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Some finds at the Georgia Outlet... 6416 Paradisa!!!!

Well Rats, I wish that they could improve the handling of these items, since I seem to have missed out despite the following: Called several times, finally getting to Linda at 9:30. She took down my list of items and name, but wasn't ready to take (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

list
(score: 1.404)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) It must be nice to live in an area which gets much clearance at all. If I waited for 50% off sales or better, my collection would be pretty small, and would have very weird gaps. I buy most of my sets at 25% off (K-Mart BOG 50% sales - which (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.403)

  Re: eToys sale prices on the rise

I just got a order from eToys placed on 1/7 - delivered by the US postal service. Apparently I got in an order on the $24 Vision Commands an hour or two before they closed out - I got a shipping confirmation on THAT order TODAY. I guess shipping'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.403)

  Brickfan Stock Update- 75+ MISB Discontinued Sets Available!

Hi all, Here the Brickfan update for this month. There are now over 75 MISB discontinued and promo sets in the Brickfan catalog. Below is a list: Castle 6031 Fright Force $9.00 6008 Royal King $12.00 5383 Fright Knight Accessories $8.50 6027 Bat (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.403)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

I just received the dreaded Order Cancellation phone call from WalMart.com. It looks as though I will not get any of the Silver Champions that I was assured were ordered for me, nor will I get any more 4561 Trains even though I have an order (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.402)

  DYA

Hi Legofans, For those whose subscribe to DYA mailing list, we are already informed that DYA decided to liquidate all his Lego stock. Is it end of DYA ???... Also, I just inform you after several hours, Lego models are out of stock: 1. definitively (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.399)

  Sales at The Store (Potomac Mills, Va) Feb 12

Well, its been awhile, but finally Buffie got a chance to put stuffe on sale!!! So here's the list of Specials at The LEGO Outlet Store at Potomac Mills in Virginia. All Aquazone is on sale 6160 Sea Scorpion $2.95 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $52.07 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.399)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

(...) What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.399)

  Discontinued Items at Georgia LEGO Outlet

I called the LEGO outlet and they have some interesting items there. The following is a list of the sets. I have prices for some but I forgot to ask about for others. Please confirm the price before ordering. 8450 Cybermaster (The Mission) Quick (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.398)

More:  Next Page >>