 Marketplace / Shopping / 9372
    What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting) —Greg Perry
   Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting about “Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO.” I appreciate the comments that let me know I’m not alone in my disgruntlement over paying for parts in this condition. It was also interesting to me to see (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting) —Wayne McCaul
     Isn't there a neutral choice? Perhaps this is where comments like, "Worked hard to replace defective parts" could land. You didn't get what you wanted right off the bat, but with a little effort it worked out. It's the fact that you needed the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting) —William R. Ward
     (...) [...] (...) [...] I'd say it would have to depend to some extent on how egregious the problem was. If the pieces were a little faded or scratched, but well within the range of what many people, though not you, would find acceptable then I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting) —Tramp Heiner
   As a buyer and seller on ebay and bricklink I will try to answer your questions. I do not think that there is general solution on giving feedback. If I buy parts or sets that are describe as very good or better and most of the parts are dirty or in (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)