 Marketplace / Shopping / 9426
Re: What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 12:16:38 GMT

As a buyer and seller on ebay and bricklink I will try to answer your questions.
I do not think that there is general solution on giving feedback.

If I buy parts or sets that are describe as very good or better and most of
the parts are dirty or in heavy played with condition I would give a neutral
feedback even if the seller refunds money or replaces the parts.

BUT:
If a few parts of a set or a few parts of a large order are damaged or not
as described and the seller refunds money or the parts there is no reason to
leave a neutral feedback.

WHY:
We are all human beings, and human beings make mistakes. Nobody who sells
lot of used sets and bricks is able to look so close to every part that
he/she will not overlook a missing part in a set or a small damage.
And it is not me to damn a mistake if a seller is doing his best to repair
this mistake.

(Please do not look at the grammer, I am from Germany)

Heiner