 Marketplace / Shopping / 9366
Re: My 2002 FOTY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 02:37:50 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Assi writes:
Okay guys,
I hate to brag, so I did not post this back in early March when I made the
once in a lifetime score of all scores, but I’m going to go ahead and have
some fun.
Do I win the bet?
Take care all!

Sorry Mark, Your purchase was a FOTL not a FOTY. I just hope I luck into a
deal half this good in my lifetime!

Bert Waters