 Marketplace / Shopping / 9356
Re: My 2002 FOTY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bryan Beckwith writes:
I stopped by one of the local GoodWill stores today, not really expecting to
find anything.  I was pleased to find one of the "chip 'n' dip" baseplates
for $1 and didn't expect to find much more.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic
to find a 6991 Monorail Transport Base, used but in the box with
instructions, for $6.  Six bucks!!!!  I put it together this evening and
found it was only missing a couple of common parts which I was able to fill
in from my collection, plus there were quite a few extra parts that were in
the box.

I have just started to get into trains, looks like now I'm gonna have to
make room on my table for the Monorail.

Hope everyone else finds a deal like this!

Bryan Beckwith
LUGNET #814

GoodWill Stores here I come, and...

Obviously, not everyone in the world (who gives LEGO products to GoodWill) is
aware of the Internet.

Todd