 Marketplace / Shopping / 8884
Re: Silver Bionical Mask
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:06:32 GMT

Buy it. It is insanely difficult to find, was only released in the US and • is a
limited edition item that's sought after. I haven't seen any since early • October
and know of some folks who would like this item even at retail ($15.00).

Don't buy it. It has not only been released in U.S. but is also widely
available all over Europe (the shelves are full of it in Germany because
it's ridiculously overpriced at $15). Moreover, the silver mask will be also
found in the forthcoming Krana mask packs, that are going to be released in
a few weeks.
Just my 2 Euro cents...

brickhead