 Marketplace / Shopping / 8883
Re: Final Target thought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:37:38 GMT

i think this is a fantastic idea and well worth the planning and strategy. there
are enough lugola members spread out over a good chunk of socal to make this an
effective haul.

btw, when's the next meeting? i have little new to bring but wouldn't mind a
gettogether. i missed the GATS show a few weeks back.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Johann writes:
At 75% off, I've seen 10 stores go from 2 full aisles worth of toys to 1/4 aisle
of beaten toy boxes. This process took just under 3 days to complete. I figured
that this would probably happen by Sunday, but the general public proved me
wrong once again.

Next year, I'd love to get together with LUGOLA and map out a plan of attack
regarding these sales. Efficiency is the key. Besides, who would have picked up
set X knowing that another member of the group wanted it but you did not? I know
it would have changed the way I shopped this time around.

Until next year,
-Dave