 Marketplace / Shopping / 8875
Re: Silver Bionical Mask
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 03:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Matt Penney writes:
While looking over the Walmart isles (again) I noticed a music CD with a
silver bionical mask.  Hadn't heard anything about it...thoughts?

Buy it. It is insanely difficult to find, was only released in the US and is a
limited edition item that's sought after. I haven't seen any since early October
and know of some folks who would like this item even at retail ($15.00).

-Dave