 Marketplace / Shopping / 8788
    Re: about Target —Troy Cefaratti
   "Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GpwBJE.Evv@lugnet.com... (...) off, (...) I to recently had an unexpectedly good experience at one of my local Targets while scooping up tons of cheap Lego. It was the second target we hit that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: about Target —Paul Ferguson
     In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes: <big snip> (...) I haven't seen this happen myself, but I've been wondering for YEARS why this couldn't be done. Can't remember how many times I've found myself waiting for 10 minutes in line at the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: about Target —Frank Filz
   (...) How they handled it for me was the cashier handed me the application and rang it up. When done, she called the manager over and handed me over to her. She ran the application and when complete, generated a new receipt with the discount applied (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)