 Marketplace / Shopping / 8764
8763  |  8765
Subject:
discounts are great but.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 23:07:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Discounts on Lego sets are great, but all of you keep talking about the same
sets over and over again. Obviously that is all that there is going to be.
We can not ask for more. For the simple reason that there are no more. This
is it. If you really want the set then buy it now and stop holding out. The
train set is still a good buy at $99.99 or $90.90. If you want it then get
it if you don't want it or are to scared to buy it because it may gone on
sale then buy it. Don't open it, and then if it goes on sale lower then you
bought it at. Then return the unopened one, at the higher price and you get
your money back.

Man you sound like a bunch a babies. Let me call 911 and get the wambulence
on stand by.

That is just my opinion I could be wrong.

SIGNED

THE ARIZONA FIREWOLF