 Marketplace / Shopping / 871
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:22:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote:

I guess I've missed it or not paid attention - but what exactly was
the cost per set (in dollars or pounds)?  I know shipping has to be

The sets retailed at £8.99 each - Which works out at roughly $14. If you
knock VAT off that I make it about $12. I guess someone in the US would
have to confirm whether that is about what they actually paid.

figured in at some point, but is somewhat offset by us not having to
pay your ridiculous VAT.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com