 Marketplace / Shopping / 858
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 17:03:45 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote:
If what you say is true then I find that very sad. But what concerns me
is that so many sets went to just two people. If those two people happened
to be Americans then that's completely irrelevent. Busy Bee's a great shop
and I'm glad that people in America as well as other countries have been
able to benefit by buying sets from there. I just wish that US Shop@Home
would do the same for us Brits (and everyone else outside the US).

I guess I've missed it or not paid attention - but what exactly was
the cost per set (in dollars or pounds)?  I know shipping has to be
figured in at some point, but is somewhat offset by us not having to
pay your ridiculous VAT.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/