 Marketplace / Shopping / 872
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:45:01 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote:
Sorry, but I can't see how any of what I wrote
could possibly constitute 'whining'
So perhaps if you are still convinced that any of the above amounts to
'whining', you could explain why?

Sure, I could.  But you're already convinced otherwise, so why
bother?

Maybe I'd agree more with you on the "Busy Bee and other stores
should limit the numbers of sets sold to any one person" issue if I
were more attached to the item in question.  As it's a hopper car,
I'm not.

Some people got em (albeit a huge number of em), some people didn't.
That's how life works.  I don't think it's BB's job to play nanny to
a group of adults buying a limited amount of product.

One of those two people who accounted for 120 (or was it 250?) may
be building a kick-butt project.  More power to him.

One of them may be hoarding them to leak out into the marketplace a
few at a time to make the most money off them.  He had the money, he
got to them first.  Nothing wrong with it.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/