 Marketplace / Shopping / 8633
8632  |  8634
Subject:
Target update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:07:01 GMT

My local Target (Mountain View) still has many Lego sets on 30%-off
clearance.  But be careful - many sets are still full price.

Someone posted recently that Target tends to progressively slash their
clearance discounts as time passes, all the way to 70% off.  What day
of the week do these changes usually take effect?  I want to be there
at 8am on the day that the prices drop... :-)

--Bill.