 Marketplace / Shopping / 8605
Re: Shopping report - no great deals yet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:

I visited Target and Wal*Mart in Mountain View, CA, and Kmart in Santa
Cruz yesterday, and didn't find anything exciting in the way of Lego.
Target had a few sets at 30% off, but otherwise everything was full
price...

--Bill.

Target San leandro has the soccer value pack for $10.40, Watto's Junkyard for
$24.40, tri-wheel trike and the SW green speedster for $6.90, a few Power adn
Swamp Roboriders for $3.40, and some Droid Escapes for $4.80

Paul S