 Marketplace / Shopping / 858
  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) I guess I've missed it or not paid attention - but what exactly was the cost per set (in dollars or pounds)? I know shipping has to be figured in at some point, but is somewhat offset by us not having to pay your ridiculous VAT. (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) The sets retailed at £8.99 each - Which works out at roughly $14. If you knock VAT off that I make it about $12. I guess someone in the US would have to confirm whether that is about what they actually paid. (...) Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Not a bad deal. If I weren't covered up in sets to break up for my own projects and for auction I might have picked up a few as trade material. At this point I don't have the shelf space to buy sets just to turn around and sell them, at any (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ...] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] To get them to the US they cost £7.65 (about $12.50) plus shipping. Shipping was a little over £4.00 each on my order so the total cost to buy them and ship them to (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)