 Marketplace / Shopping / 8535
Re: 3033: 15.88
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 02:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
3033 LEGO Bulk Tub: $15.88 at Target.com

Here's a direct link:

http://www.target.com/common/catalog/product.jhtml?prodid=34754&catnav=8725&navAction=push&navCount=4

Bless you :)  Also, here is a 10% of code:  YMF30001

Now the price is $14.29, and the shipping is very reasonable!

3033:  Now or never?

NOW! was my answer so I ordered up a half-dozen of them.  I had been bumming
out because it seemed like my fellow RichLUG members had cleaned the blue
tubs out of our* TRU. So I decided I better grab the Target deal.  Ordered
mine the evening of the 17th.

Many many thanks to Ace & Pawel for giving the heads up and providing the
discount code.

I received my first tub today. I checked my order status on the website and
it I see a listing for 5 of my 6 tubs ordered and it looks like 3 of them
were shipped airborne/overnight in separate packages.

Has anyone else started getting their tubs yet and if so are you receiving
them one at a time?  Is this how Target usually does their shipping?

I'm also slightly worried that only 5 individual tubs are listed in the
delivery section but the grand total is still showing as 6 for the order.

Oh well, I'm happy that I've got my one tub and that more are on the way.

Happy Holidays!

Greg

*Here in Richmond, VA there's a TRU about a half-block away from the public
library at which we hold our meetings.

I ordered 30 about 2 weeks ago (sadly before the sale). Only 5 shipments
showed on the trakcing page, so I thought they were in 5 shipments. Oh no,
all 30 showed up, each in its own box. About 12 came the first day, 12 the
second, and 6 the third.