 Marketplace / Shopping / 8538
Re: 3033: 15.88
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ace Kim writes:
3033 LEGO Bulk Tub: $15.88 at Target.com

Here's a direct link:

http://www.target.com/common/catalog/product.jhtml?prodid=34754&catnav=8725&navAction=push&navCount=4

Bless you :)  Also, here is a 10% of code:  YMF30001

Now the price is $14.29, and the shipping is very reasonable!

3033:  Now or never?

I snoozed

NOW! was my answer so I ordered up a half-dozen of them.  I had been bumming
out because it seemed like my fellow RichLUG members had cleaned the blue
tubs out of our* TRU. So I decided I better grab the Target deal.  Ordered
mine the evening of the 17th.

Hey Greg, We only purchased 18 or so tubs between us at full price in the
last few months. I suspect Wamalugers or NC lugers swarmed our TRU stockpile
and depleted the bulk payload which must have been 80+ tubs in September. I
almost orderer several tubs on the 17th too. I followed an ebay auction for
one of the special silver edition tubs with 1201 bricks that sold for over
$41 this week.

Many many thanks to Ace & Pawel for giving the heads up and providing the
discount code.

I received my first tub today. I checked my order status on the website and
it I see a listing for 5 of my 6 tubs ordered and it looks like 3 of them
were shipped airborne/overnight in separate packages.

Has anyone else started getting their tubs yet and if so are you receiving
them one at a time?  Is this how Target usually does their shipping?

I'm also slightly worried that only 5 individual tubs are listed in the
delivery section but the grand total is still showing as 6 for the order.

Oh well, I'm happy that I've got my one tub and that more are on the way.

Happy Holidays!

Greg

*Here in Richmond, VA there's a TRU about a half-block away from the public
library at which we hold our meetings.