 Marketplace / Shopping / 8524
Re: SoL @ TRU/Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 03:40:17 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
news:m2lmg0qip7.fsf@komodo.home.wards.net...
"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> writes:

[ ... snipped ... ]

If you still think that it should have qualified (I would tend to
agree) then send another e-mail and clearly state that the amount was
over $199 and on which date you bought it.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward            bill@wards.net • http://www.wards.net/~bill/

I did send them another e-mail and they have responded with essentially the
same message.  Looks like I am going to have to get on the phone with
someone at Amazon.com (anyone have a number?).

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot