 Marketplace / Shopping / 8520
Re: SoL @ TRU/Amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:25:07 GMT

I can't see why the SoL wouldn't qualify for Free Shipping under this offer.
No where on the web page itself are the dates in Amazon.com's e-mail
response to me listed.  I have replied to them again stating this and asking
for the shipping ($15) to be removed from my order.

We'll see what happens.  Anyone else order one?

wow, that's really weird.  I didn't order one, but I did order other
things (big, heavy things) with the free shipping dealy.... had
absolutely no problem with it (and saved $86 in shipping costs!).  Hope
they fix it for you.

JLB